Friday, December 3, 2010

Advent

My sweet sister JK from Eat Play Laugh Often made me the sweetest Advent calendar.  I'd seen it on her blog, but hadn't seen it in person until today.  I love it!  I'm so lucky!

She was smart, she chose a color scheme that doesn't scream Christmas, so I can use it year round.  Rather than attach the numbers to the pockets, she made number tags to attach to the gifts.  You'll have to check out her blog to see what I've opened this far. I don't think she'll be able to top gift number two.  I love it! 

Today my nephew opened up a Christmas tree onesie that I made him.  It is a recreation of the onesie I made him last year.  I thought he was cute in it last year. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad the calendar didn't get lost! Thank you so much for the awesome onsie! It it a favorite of all three of us! You have so much talent, incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, that onesie is too cute! I think I need to steal your idea :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'd love to see a picture if you make one!

    ReplyDelete