Monday, January 24, 2011

The Rumpelstiltskin Challenge First Report

I'm a bit late to the party.  This is my first week participating in the Rumpelstiltskin Challenge.  I've definitely started off with some easy projects.  

My first project was to turn a pile of t-shirts that were waiting re-purposing into a pile of diaper wipes.  I made them a few different sizes so that the mom who requested them can choose which size she likes best.












My second project was to sew up some linen bread bags.  Maybe this will encourage me to make bread more often! 














FiveGreenAcres

3 comments:

  1. I've never heard of linen bread bags. Are they for crusty breads to keep the crust or are they for every day sandwich bread? And if so, how long does it stay fresh in them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Storing bread in fabric bags is supposed to help it stay fresh longer. Mostly, I want a sturdy bag to store bread in. The bags from the bakery bread we buy rip more often than not. I'm most excited not to need to worry about that any longer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wipes, love the bread bag! Let me know how it turns out! xoxo

    ReplyDelete