Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fabric Shopping Cart

About the time that Bug discovered the fun of play kitchens I happened across a shopping cart tutorial on Project : Project.  I've been wanting to make Bug a shopping cart since seeing the tutorial. Bug turns two at the end of the month so it seemed like a great time to give it a try. 

I used a EKORRE Toddle wagon/walker that Bug was given as a hand-me-down for the frame and some denim that I doctored up for the fabric.   

I think Bug will love it. Not long ago he told me he was going to the store to buy a shopping cart. I plan to fill it with some play food. Does anybody have favorite tutorials that they would like to share?

2 comments:

  1. This.is.fabulous! Another reason why I wish crafty blogging was big when my daughters were younger. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris! Isn't the crafty blogging community awesome! There's no way I would have thought to make a shopping cart without some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete