Thursday, September 15, 2011

Guest Posting at Boy, Oh, Boy, Oh Boy!

Hi! I'm guest posting over at Boy, Oh, Boy, Oh Boy! today. Do you remember my car blanket? I'm sharing a tutorial inspired by the blanket.

I'm excited to be guest posting at Boy, Oh, Boy, Oh Boy!. It is one of my favorite blogs to read. Stacey shares lots of really great projects.

I absolutely love her splatter paint t-shirt tutorial.



I love the way her Advent Gift Bags turned out.



Isn't this fire truck pillow the coolest?




Hope to see you over at Boy, Oh, Boy, Oh Boy! today. I bet you'll find lots of inspiration if you stay and look around.

2 comments:

  1. The stencil is darling! Great. job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the link! I really like the splatter t-shirt too! K loves his car quilt so much! It is one of his go to toys. (I know it's not really a toy.) He loves to drive his cars and trucks on the road. He also parks on the road of course : )

    ReplyDelete