Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thinking about Advent

The cool and rainy weather lately has me thinking about my Advent and Christmas crafting.  I'd love it if I could get almost all of my Advent things pulled together by the first week of October. I'm planning on providing Advent gifts for Bug and Ladybug.  Last year I made an over the door shoe bag holder style Advent calendar.
I'd like to make another to work out a kink or two.  That would also allow me to put together a little tutorial for anybody interested in making one.  I'm contemplating whether or not I should make one specially for Ladybug.  It might be nice for them each to have one and having two would make it easier to ensure that the gifts really would fit in the pockets. 

So  far my plans are to include matching holiday themed hats, Christmas socks (picked up on clearance last year), onesie/shirt with a simple Christmas tree applique, Christmas board books, a Christmas tree felt board, ornament sets for the felt board, and fabric or knit ornaments. 

I'd love to hear any ideas that you have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment